Welcome to the Dublin Cinemas Section , in which we provide information for Dublin cinemas. This includes where they are located, which are the best ones, and links to timetable information for the Dublin cinemas themselves. Dublin has a number of cinemas, located both in the city centre and in the suburbs. With the ones in the suburbs usually being the more modern cinemas, and the traditional ones being in the city centre. Below we have descriptions and locations for the main Dublin cinemas, and includes links to the latest timetables for each cinema.
Dublin City Centre Cinemas
- Cineworld - Cineworld is the largest cinema in the city centre, with the most screens. Located on Parnell St, there is also an arcade and bar on the premises. It has also just acquired a new section with 10 cinema screens and is currently renovating the older part, so when completed it will be the largest cinema in the country with over 20 screens.
- The Savoy - The Savoy is Dublin city centre's oldest remaining cinema. It used to be twinned with the Carlton which was across the road, but that is now closed. The Savoy still has the largest screen in the country.
- The Screen - The Screen cinema is another of the oldest in the city. It also reknowned as the place to go see more unusual films that might not be played in other cinemas.
Suburban Cinemas in Dublin
- Ster Century - Ster Century is one of the newest cinemas in Dublin. It is a large 14 Screen Cinema, which all have large screens and extra comfortable seats. It is located in the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
- IMC Dun Laoghaire - Dun Laoghaire IMC is another large multiplex cinema, located in Dun Laoghaire, in Dublins southside. Boasting 12 screens on three floors, and all the latest in projection and sound technology.
- Bray Cineplex - Another of the new cineplex's popping up in the city. It is located in Bray which is in County Wicklow, just below Dublin, and is accessable via the Dart and Dublin Bus.
- The Stella - The Stella Cinema is one of Dublins older suburban cinemas. Located in Rathmines, about two kilometres south of the city, it contains two screens.
- UCI Cinemas - The UCI Cinemas are the main cinema chain in the country. They are large multiplex cinemas located in Tallaght, in Dublins southside, Blanchardstown, westside, and Coolock on the northside.
- Santry Omniplex - The Santry Omniplex is yet another of the large multiplex cinemas popping up around the city. It is located at the Santry Shopping Centre.
Thank you for visiting our site, we hope we've uncovered all you need on Dublin Cinemas. If you would like any more info, contact us here and we will try and answer your questions. Back to Dublin Homepage